Simplifying your web presence
The future of web design for small business and organizations is flexible, feature-rich site-builders.
After years of creating custom designed websites from scratch, I have observed a trend towards the use of website builders as they improve in their design and technical quality. They allow you to design your eye-catching, effective website for a fraction of the cost. But not all website builders are created equally. Consider if they:
- are upfront about the yearly domain name, domain name privacy, hosting and email account costs;
- are easy to use;
- include standard features like blogs, social media linking, galleries;
- allow customization and third-party applications;
- create a mobile-ready site automatically or with minor design adjustments.
- allow you to add your own touch with personalization of fonts, colours and layouts.
- have search engine optimization and website analytics.
Many third-party software applications specifically designed for selling products such as e-books or artwork, or making room reservations, etc. are compatible with website builders and will save you in website development costs.
With a website builder, there is flexibility for you on whether you design and update all, some or none of the site. I can assist you in getting started, designing your entire site, editing your website, training you to update the template, or setting up the more technical features.
Currently I work with the leading-edge website builders like Wix, Squarespace, or Weebly. Contact me today if you need help deciding which will meet your website requirements.
For a free consultation email or call me today!